The Exhibitor Zone is designed to provide you with important details for making your participation in WINDPOWER 2013 a success. Please make sure to check out all information by clicking on the relevant links.
- View the move-in / move-out schedule
- Order booth furnishings
- Order booth utilities
- Access order forms for other exhibitor services such as catering, lead retrieval, A/V and more
- Update your exhibitor profile (Deadline to update is February 15th, 2013)
- Download an invoice or receipt for your booth purchase
- Make a payment
- View the link to your online profile and use it when promoting your participation in the event
Exhibitor Marketing Opportunities - Drive traffic to your booth and maximize your participation in this event:
- Free WINDPOWER 2013 Logo and "Visit Us in Booth #" banners created especially for exhibitors
- Free Exhibitor Emails - Invite Your Prospects to the Event
- Print Advertising - Show Directory and Show Daily
- Attendee e-Newsletter Announcements - Get your message to the attendees' inbox
- Online Exhibitor Profile Upgrades
Important Information- Below are links to a number of important documents and pages, so that you can easily access information to help you plan your exhibition. You can find links to the:
Booth Reservation Contract(includes Terms & Conditions)
Exhibitor Meeting Room Rentals - Exhibitors have priority booking until February 1st, 2013
Official Vendors - You should visit this page to familiarize yourself with AWEA's Official Event Partners, and avoid unaffiliated organizations posing as "official" event partners.
Floor Plan - Go to the floor plan to find your booth, check out your profile, scope out your competition, and plan your strategy for the exhibition.
If you have questions about exhibiting at WINDPOWER or Sponsoring the event, please contact us: